Lendo er en sammenligningstjeneste som hver måned hjelper tusenvis av kunder til bedre lånevilkår. Vi er et team på 17 personer som består av teknologer, produkthoder, markedsførere og kundesenter. Lendo er en del av Schibsted-konsernet, som er blant Nordens største mediekonsern med over 7700 ansatte i 27 ulike land. I Norge eier Schibsted også selskaper som Aftenposten, VG, Mitt Anbud og Finn.no. Vi sitter sammen med flere selskaper i Schibsted Vekst på Tøyen Torg og har utsikt over hele byen.
Are you ready to challenge the status quo and enable people to transparently compare and access financial products online? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment yet have all the support from being a part of an international media company? If yes, then take the opportunity to join the fintech superstar Lendo.
Lendo has already established a strong position in the Nordics, and recently acquired a PSD2 license enabling us to further develop our value proposition in Nordics, while also growing in Europe and beyond. To support the company's future growth, we are now looking for an outstanding Compliance Officer.
We are looking for a next compliance and legal star to our Lendo Group operations in Norway. Lendo will soon launch new digital products as a payment service provider and we need to strengthen our team from a regulatory and compliance perspective.
- Developing the compliance function in Lendo including defining policies, monitoring plans, compliance reporting and more.
- Establish necessary routines and control functions.
- Work together with the product team in developing our new financial services
- Be the main contact person towards Finanstilsynet.
We also see this role partly being the Lendo Group’s corporate counsel, taking part in negotiating, reviewing agreements, corporate governance and more. You will report to the central legal/compliance function in Stockholm/Oslo as well as the CEO in the company.
Who are you?
- You have a law degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience. We prefer that you have experience of working with regulated payment services, consumer credits, anti-money laundering regulation and Norwegian IKT-rules.
- It is an advantage if you are eligible to practice as an attorney in Norway (advokatbevilling)
- You speak and write Norwegian and English fluently.
As a person
- you are curious, driven and have integrity
- you are independent and communicative in your work and are comfortable to handle several social contacts both externally and internally
What you can expect from us:
- An inspiring workplace with opportunities for professional and personal development
- A commercially driven culture where employees support, trust and cheer on each other
- Contacts, connections and career paths also within Schibsted, a major group of media companies, marketplaces and other digital consumer brands in the Nordics
- Terrific colleagues in Lendo head office, Lendo tech and Lendo Norway
- Office at Tøyen torg, centrally in Oslo, together with other Schibsted Next companies (such as Prisjakt, Let’s Deal, MittAnbud and Kickback)
- A place for everyone: You are welcome to Lendo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our product is for everyone and so is our workplace!
For questions about the position or the process please contact Head of Legal in Schibsted Next, My Goland (email@example.com, +46 76 772 62 41) or Recruiter in Schibsted, Silje Torgnes (firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 96 04 39 03).